Octagon House - Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, this five-story house offers a view of Camillus scenery.
Martisco Station - A restored former New York Central Railroad station located in a two-story Victorian brick structure from 1870.
School House #1 - Originally the Oswego Bitters Schoolhouse, this one-room schoolhouse now resides at Gillie Lake Park.
Agricultural Exhibit - Housed in a barn off Gillie Brooke Road, this features farm equipment from the 19th century.
Camillus Cutlery - This village building was home to one of the nation's oldest knife manufacturers dating back to 1876.
Cemeteries - Tour six local cemeteries where many Camillus luminaries and families are buried.